Cost to Install Front Door with Sidelights
On average, the cost to install a front door with sidelights is about $2,280 with costs ranging from $1,802 to $2,759 in the US for 2019, according to HomeWyse.
This front door installation cost estimate includes:
- The cost of material, equipment, and transportation
- The cost of preparing the site for front door with sidelights installation
- The cost of labor, setup time, and any hourly charges
This front door installation cost estimate does not include:
- The cost to remove or relocate framing, HVAC, plumbing, or electrical systems if needed
- The cost of testing for hazardous materials if needed
- The cost of having a general contractor supervise the project
- The cost of tax on supplies and materials
- Inspection or permit fees required for your project
Entry Door with Sidelights Prices According to Home Advisor
It costs an additional $500 to $2,500 to install sidelights next to a front door according to HomeAdvisor. Learn more about of cost of different types of entry doors with sidelights:
- Steel front door with sidelights cost: $700 to $3,700
- Fiberglass front door with sidelights cost: $700 to $5,000
- Wood front door with sidelights cost: $1,500 to $5,000
Learn more about the cost to install an entry door with sidelights.
What Are Front Doors with Sidelights?
Sidelights are small matching windows installed next to your entry door and run from the bottom to the top of the frame.
Cost to Install Front Door with Sidelights MP3
Cost to Install Front Door On YouTube
Front Door w/ Sidelights Quotes In Phoenix, Arizona
Are you thinking about installing a front door with sidelights in Phoenix, Arizona? Victory Metal Works offers professional and affordable front doors with sidelights and double front doors with sidelights in many areas of the Phoenix, Arizona area. Give us a call today to discuss your front entry door 480-584-6220.